Monday 28 March 2011

Film Names

Today I home I thought of some film names and conducted research into them by gaining feedback from my family and friends to see what they thought of them. Below is a picture of my brainstorm:


The film names are in green and the pink text is the feedback that I recieved. After conducting this research, I felt that the name 'RETRIBUTION' was the most popular and fit our genre very well. People I'd spoken to also told me that this was more appealing to them and they found this name more attractive. The other names were too child like and associated with school, but not in the context that we want. Instantly when we created our narrative I thought of the name 'RETRIBUTION' because I felt that it fitted the storyline perfectly. Now I have to present my research to my group and see what they think so we can make a final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment