1) Black screen slowly fades into girl.
- The establishing shot will be of the girl waking up in the basement after being abused. She has been left unconscious after being hit in the head.
- The next shot will show the girl getting ready for school in the morning.
- She will be putting the tie of her school uniform on and doing her hair.
3) Black screen slowly fades into girl.
- There will be a close-up of the girl's neck and arm which are covered in blood and bruises after being physically abused by her teacher.
- We will see the girl walking to school talking on the phone and laughing, showing how she is content.
5) Black screen slowly fades into girl.
- We then see a high-angle shot of the girl tied in the chair, showing how she is being watched and is vulnerable .
- Another shot is shown of the girl who arrives at school, which is her destination.
7) Black screen slowly fades into girl.
- There is a pan of the girl in the environment she is surrounded by.
- Her abuser arrives and says "Now, where was I?" in an evil way which makes us assume that he is going to finish where he left off.
FADE TO BLACK.