Monday 21 March 2011

Preliminary Task

This is the final edited version of my preliminary task:


It was really easy to make and less time consuming than making our music video (as we did A2 before AS due to certain circumstances) and I was able to complete it within a day. The purpose of it was to show continuity editing of somebody opening a door and walking through it, as stated within the specification. We also needed to include over-the-shoulder shots and maintain the 180 degree rule. I thoroughly feel as though my preliminary tasks embodies all of the criteria and I'm very happy with the outcome. I was already familiar with Adobe Premiere and its features so therefore I used them to the best of my ability to ensure the task was completed to a suitable standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment